For over 25 years, Wright & O’Donnell has been providing litigation services to the domestic and international insurers, defending premises liability claims and litigation brought against their insureds under a broad range of personal and commercial lines policies. From individual homeowners to owners/operators of bars, restaurants, apartment buildings, retail stores, and all other commercial properties, Wright & O’Donnell’s attorneys are experienced in defending litigation from the most basic personal injury and property damage cases to litigation involving much more unique areas of the law. Some of those areas include liquor liability / dram shop claims, lawsuits involving the use of firearms, negligent security claims, and claims against fraternities & sororities.
This practice includes:
- Commercial & Residential Premises Liability
- Liquor Liability / Dram Shop
- Fraternity & Sorority Liability
- Firearms Liability Claims & Litigation
- Security Related Litigation
- Commercial & Residential Property Damage